Justin Bieber unveils ‘Purpose’ cover and tracklist.
Justin Bieber is all set to make his return to the music scene with the release of his new album ‘Purpose’. After sharing the artwork, he has decided to reveal the official tracklist through graffiti from different cities. The album will contain songs and features from Nas, Big Sean, Travis Scott, Ariana Grande and more.
‘Purpose’ will be available on November 13th and can be pre-ordered on iTunes.
1. Mark My Words
2. I’ll Show You
3. What Do You Mean?
5. Love Yourself
7. No Pressure (feat. Big Sean)
8. No Sense (feat. Travis Scott)
9. The Feelings (feat. Halsey)
10. Life Is Worth Living
11. Where Are Ü Now (feat. Skrillex & Diplo)
12. Children (feat. Skrillex)
14. Been You
15. Get Used To Me
16. We Are (feat. Nas)
18. All In It
19. What Do You Mean? (Remix) (feat. Ariana